This article is for contest purpose and Jennifer Ezinne is contestant no.4 in the 1st Edition of TEACH DE WORLD writing contest with the topic “How To Be Focused And Productive In Life”. To vote for her, scroll down to the end of the content and hit the like button. Read her article below:
To be productive in life, one has to be to focus first and to achieve that you have to;
* Get rid of distractions: First thing first: you need to eliminate distractions while you can’t do away with everything, you can make an effort to reduce or get rid of as many distractions as possible.
* Always get enough sleep: Not getting enough sleep most nights of the week can negatively impact both your short and long term memory, as well as your ability to concentrate.
* Set a smart goal: If your lack of focus is a result of feeling overwhelmed by a complex project, try broking it down into smaller parts and plugging the smaller steps into the smart formula.
* Be more mindful.
* Make a to-do list.
* Focus on similar tasks.
To be productive in life:
* Focus on most important tasks.
* Cultivate deep work.
* Keep a distraction list to stay focused.
* Always take breaks.
* Make fewer discussion.
* Eliminate inefficient communication.
* Learn from successes as well as mistakes.
* Plan for when things go wrong.
* Work before you get motivated or inspired.
* Manage your energy (not just time).
* Get better at saying “no”.
CLICK HERE to read other contestants articles.